Phillip Island’s first choice for property conveyancing
As part of the Leonard & Associates legal group, Cowes Conveyancing offers you a premium service backed by legal expertise, at the cost of a conveyancing firm. We’ve been helping buyers and sellers of real estate to meet their property conveyancing needs for over eight years – simply, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Buying or selling real estate doesn’t need to be stressful – knowing that the professionals behind Cowes Conveyancing are handling everything in the lead up to your settlement will bring you complete peace of mind.
We believe in keeping you informed and up to date across the whole process. That means no nasty shocks or unexpected costs – just full confidence that your property needs are in good hands.
Selling your property
Property conveyancing for vendors include:
- preparing the Section 32 Vendor Statement
- preparing contracts (including auction contracts)
- advising and drafting any special conditions you require,
- preparing all necessary documents for settlement
- arranging the release of the deposit before settlement
- attending the settlement on your behalf, ensuring that all funds are paid into your correct account
- advising your local council, water board and other relevant authorities that you no longer own the property.
Buying a property
Property conveyancing for purchasers can include:
- checking contracts and Section 32 Statements before you sign them
- advising and drafting any special conditions you require
- obtaining various certificates containing information about the property
- informing you of your Stamp Duty and Land Registration fees
- discussing any discounts or exemptions of stamp duty you might be eligible for (including Principal Place of Residence, First Home Owner and Pensioner Concessions)
- preparing the documents required for settlement
- liasing with the mortgagee regarding your loan
- attending settlement on your behalf, ensuring the title and correct transfer documents are provided
- advising your new local council, water board and other relevant authorities that you now own the property.
Want to know more about our property conveyancing services?
Give us a call.